Friday, February 26, 2010

my cca

my cca in hwa chong is tennis. i have been playing tennis for a few years and was hoping to get into the tennis team in hwa chong. my dream came true. i even get to play for the school even though i am secondary one. well the secondary one's are better than the secondary twos which is kind of weird in a goood way. although training is pretty tough, i enjoy it as playing tennis makes me happy. we have to run 20 laps around the whole tennis court as warm up! the worse is that we have a 'crippled' trolley to carry our tennis balls as our seniors call it as one of the wheels is broken and a stick in place, which makes it difficult for us to move it. our first tennis match is on 29 of feb on monday, and i am hoping to show the coach my true colours, so wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment