Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introduction

i am David Hu, i am 13 year old this year and studying in Hwa Chong. i have a sister who is 16 years old. my father works as a manager and my mother as a researcher.I enjoy playing tennis and reading. i am hoping to enter the hwa chong tennis team for my cca. i enjoy listening to all kinds of music, except classical. i like to play computer games especially facebook so if you are my friend, add me on it:). my favourite food is seafood, especially crab and coke is my favourite drink.
Now to school, although i have problems coping with the new systems, i am slowly adjusting. i like hwa chong which is the biggest school in singapore. it has many great facilities and has excellent teachers. the students are also kind and helpful. the canteen serves a wide variety of food that is extremely delicous. well that is all about me i can remember, i have to do my homework so my blog will be until here.

No comments:

Post a Comment